I never pass a chance at shopping. I have drastically slowed down since tightening the budget and adding a two-year old to the mix, but I don't need much prodding to at least window shop. The My Charming Kids blog that I mentioned in this previous post is still going strong as everyone follows, prays, and tries to help as baby Stellan lives in a PICU battling a heart condition. One of her readers got etsy.com involved and now there are several sellers who are donating the proceeds of certain sales to Stellan. So, if you were looking for an excuse to shop today....CLICK HERE or go to etsy.com and type Stellan in the search box.
P.S. Two posts in one morning...I should explain. William feels like crap (he didn't use those terms, I am paraphrasing) so he won't let me do anything but sit and hold him while he watches cartoons. I at least negotiated the laptop into the deal.
10 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment