Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Praying for Stellan

I have been following the "My Charming Kids" blog since before her baby Stellan was born. Stellan wasn't expected to survive after his birth, but he did. He had several healthy months and now he is sick again. I have been checking the blog several times a day and following the story since he returned to the hospital. I thought it wouldn't be long until this made the news, because there appears to be such a huge following of people praying for this one little boy. Last night their local news covered the story and did a good job. You can click here to watch the piece. I just think it is pretty neat that even with the economy, the crime, and the filth on the internet thousands of people can come together and pray for a child they have never met. Maybe the internet, blogging, and networking sites aren't all so bad after all.

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order