Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby Fat

At the last sonogram, Landry was in the 50th percentile for size. This wasn't too surprising since I still hadn't quit barfing and had yet to gain any weight. At my five month appointment they said they really like to see women at the 10lb. mark by their sixth appointment. Well, a few things happened in that month. I quit craving fruit and started craving burgers and grilled cheese. I quit feeling sick. I felt well enough to cook every night. The result? I gained all ten pounds in one month. Luckily my midwife just laughed and said at least I was on track now. Since then I have continued to crave not so healthy foods and I have another appointment in a week. I laugh every time I get on the blog and see the ticker at the top that says Landry is getting her baby fat right now. I think I am truly doing my part to help with this aspect of development.

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order