Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas in CC Part Two

On the real Christmas Eve (see previous post for explanation) my sister and her family arrived in town.
Landry seemed to think that Maverick was just another doll for her to play with. She would not leave him alone.
I mean seriously, she would not leave him alone.We were very fortunate to get to skype with my sister in Africa and my aunt in California on several occasions during the holidays.
Maverick was thoroughly entertained by William. He LOVES to watch him and mimic what Will does.That night everyone got back into their jammies and we did presents with Erica and Ryan.We tried to take pictures.I might be biased, but I think Maverick loved his new backpack most of all.
On the real Christmas morning we woke up and did stockings. Then William and Landry helped Maverick open his stocking.

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order