Tuesday, June 8, 2010

11 Months Old


I can not believe that Landry is ELEVEN MONTHS OLD! She has so much spunk and personality. She will give us a run for our money. She already throws a fit if we take something away from her (like a cell phone) or refuse to give her something (like Dr. Pepper).
She is sleeping through the night now...FINALLY! She is completely bottle fed and I now know that she was probably refusing my breast milk because I am pregnant and that changes the flavor.
Landry loves the outdoors. In the top picture she is sitting on a box that we have in front of the window so she can see out. She will stand there and watch outside throughout the day.
Landry still loves her blankie and will fall into the crib the minute it is in her arms (if she is tired). In the picture above, she was laying down for a nap and having a little afternoon snack.
Landry can stand for about 30 seconds to a minute on her own, but she still isn't walking. She doesn't seem particularly interested in walking since she can get everywhere faster by crawling. She is also a big climber. We are constantly finding her on top of chairs, the couch, boxes, ice chest, etc.We found out this month (after spending Memorial Weekend at the lake) that Landry shares her brother's allergy for sun screen. She doesn't seem as sensitive as William, but after a trip to the doctor for what I was sure was some horrible viral rash, we found out that she will need to use zinc sunscreen just like big brother.
Her other new thing is that she will close her eyes when she is smiling for the camera. While it is precious, it makes getting a good picture difficult.Landry was 25 lbs at the doctor's office. She is growing out of clothes that I bought thinking they would last all summer. She finally has just enough hair for the occasional tiny bow or clip, but she fights me every time I try to get one in. I am trying to train her to get used to it....we will see who is more stubborn. I can't believe that next month I will be writing about my one year old! Crazy!

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order