Thursday, May 20, 2010

CDO End of Year Performance

Today was the end of year performance at William's school.
Landry was kind enough to sit between Chad and I so that we could video and take pics at the same time. Can you tell that this performance was during her usual nap time? She was more than a little sleepy.
William's class was the sixth class to go. That really hit me hard, because they start with the baby class and work their way up and William was in the sixth class! He is getting so old.
They sang 'I Will Fight this Fight.'
Chorus: I will fight this fight
I will run this race
I will serve you Lord in all I do
Until I see your face
Chorus
I see the cross before me
So I keep pressing on
God is calling so I won't look back
His word is keeping me on track
Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, Jesus
Chorus
They also sang 'Lord's Army' which is one of William's favorite songs.

This is William's best best buddy Pete.
Next year William will be in another twice a week mother's day out. He could go to a pre-k, but because he has a late August birthday, we have decided to hold him back. We are eager to keep him home an extra year and this way he will be one of the oldest at school rather than the baby.

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order