Friday, April 16, 2010

Two Teeth and a Flood

Notice anything new in this beautiful smile?
Okay, I know that it is near impossible to see, but Landry finally has teeth. Her two bottom teeth are breaking through! She is 9 months old and has been eating real food for a solid two months and now she has the teeth to go with it!
William wanted us to see all of his teeth too!
In other news, the Guadalupe is flooding. We loaded up and explored the river this morning and evening. It is down from this morning, but I bet it comes back up with all this rain.
My worst fear (right up there in front of tornados and heights) is driving into water with both my children in the car. I'm so afraid that I carry scissors in my glove box (to cut everyone out of their belts), I fly over low water crossings and low bridges, I ALWAYS watch the weather, and I never go near low crossings during rain. We all have our quirks, this is mine. Even though this is my fear, I am also facinated by rivers and their power. It comes from my mom and the fact that we went outside to watch every storm blow in and down to the beach every time a tropical depression or storm blew in and brought the tide way up. We like weather.
This is Louise Hays Park today. We like to go here and feed the ducks when it isn't covered in water.

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order