Monday, April 19, 2010

Sea World

On Sunday we made a last minute trip to Sea World with Chad's Sister and her family. I hadn't been to Sea World in at least 18 years. It has changed just a little.
William loved it.
All the cousins waiting while their parents took turns on the Steel Eel Roller coaster.
Isn't she just precious?William has always liked Orca Whales. Getting to see one up close was super exciting for him.William just hit the 42inch mark which is the magic height to start riding big rides. He wanted to go on the Atlantis so we let him. When we got to the front of the extremely short line, the man put us on the front row. Chad and I sat there strapped in on the front row with our little three year old between us and agreed that we might be the worst parents on earth. We were both thinking he would have a panic attack at the top and then what could we do. We were wrong. He was so tough. You could tell he was frightened, but he didn't flinch. He even put his hands in the air on the way down. I was blown away.
Here he is in front of his first big ride! (Then he got tired of me taking pictures)

1 comments:

Lora said...

I'm impressed that he rode that ride! It took me until I was like 13 to start riding big rides, and even then I was terrified!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order