Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wildseed Farm

I sat down to write a long post, but then the baby started crying....
last weekend we went to the Wildseed Farms with some friends and my little sister...


Landry is just cute in these last two pictures...
Ok, she stopped crying...maybe she went back to sleep, so here is a quick story...
I just went online and ordered the book Five Love Languages for Children, I have read the first version for couples, but last night something happened with William that made me want to read the kid version.
I have been thinking that one of William's main love languages is gifts. I know that you are thinking that all kids like gifts, but William LOVES getting something that is wrapped or a surprise. He remembers who gave him EVERYTHING he owns or what store we bought it at. Last night I was helping him pick out his clothes for school. I pulled out a Lightning McQueen shirt that is at least a year old and he said,
"Yeah, I want to wear that one. That is my favorite because Nana and Bapa gave it to me. They showed it to me while I was in the pool at their house."
I had no idea where that shirt had come from, but it was special to him because it was a gift and he remembered the moment it was given to him.

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order