Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dripping Springs Christmas







On Christmas morning we drove to Dripping Springs to celebrate with Chad's Mom's side of the family. We had a great time getting to see everyone. It is so much fun watching all the grandkids grow and watching the group grow. We added two new kiddos to the brood in 2009.


We were bummed that one group had to stay home ill, but William had a blast with his cousin Daylan. William and Daylan are a year apart in age and now they fight like brothers. They were wrestling, chasing, and tattling like champs.
I had a "mom of the year" moment when I put William down for a nap in a bedroom. When he fell asleep it was light outside and he was near a window with open blinds so I didn't even think about turning on a light. When he woke up a few hours later (after dark), he was in complete darkness in a strange room. He was thoroughly traumatized as was I.

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order