Monday, January 4, 2010

Corpus Christmas

I have been trying to start this post for over a week now. Wanna know why I am having so much trouble? All my lovely, wonderful relatives held Landry for a week and a half of holiday travel and now she screams ever single time I put her down. I can't do anything. I am starting to get her re-trained, but getting things finished has been HARD lately.
Here is the first in a series of Christmas posts. On the Sunday before Christmas the kiddos and I headed down to hang out with my family. Chad joined us on Tuesday after work. When we arrived William got his first gift - the train table. From that point forward he got a present almost ever single time he asked for one (so Landry is not the only child requiring some re-training at this point). Here are some pictures from that week.
Landry in the bath.



















Landry helped Jessica work on a beanie (hat).













William and his second cousin Truman (my cousin and her family just moved to Corpus).













My Very Preggo Sister Erica, Shelly, Me, Tripp, and Landry.




















William meets Spike the Dinosaur. William falls in Love!













Matching Pajamas









































1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Haley,
I am enjoying all of your pictures and comments so much!!! They are awesome!!! I don't know how you have time, but I am glad that you do.
So nice to see pictures of so many of your family.Landry is so cute and looks like she is "full of it"!! William is one smart cookie. Sure wish we could give them lots of hugs and kisses.
Even tho, I don't comment each day you add pictures, I am really enjoying them.
Very soon now, there will be one more "Little One"in the Erickson family. Hope all goes well for Erica...We are so excited for them, too.

Andrea & Jeremy found out this week that they are having a little girl and we are all so excited!!!
We always pray for a "healthy baby" for everyone that is expecting, but since we have three precious grandsons, we think a sweet granddaughter will be great.
Andrea has a baby blog, too.
It is:http.babygalvin.wordpress.com
Read it if you have time.

God Bless. We Love All of You.
Great-Aunt Audrey & Uncle Joel

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order