This month has been full of family, travel, and food. Landry did great visiting all our different locations and sleeping in different beds, cribs, and pack-n-plays. She slept through most of the present openings, but she loved to eat the leftover paper. She is super sturdy at sitting up now and she is getting into crawling position, but so far she just slides backwards. The biggest part of this month has been my caving in to her food obsession. She screams every time we eat because she wants some. This month we couldn't help but go to restaurants, so she started sucking on tortillas and french fries. I would have NEVER given William food this young, but she handles it all very well. She eats baby food like a champ, but she would prefer to feed herself. She has also started on the baby version of rice cakes, crackers, cheerios, and other tiny pieces of food. I know that six months old is very early for these foods, but each baby is different and this one likes to eat!

This month she also learned to scream when brother takes a toy from her and grunt when she wants the toy he has.
She is a wiggle worm and can be hard to hold, but don't dare put her down when she isn't in the mood. I can't get anything done, but I am enjoying this time because I know she will be mobile soon enough and then I really won't be able to do anything.
Here she is munching a cracker
When I say that Landry puts everything in her mouth, I'm not exaggerating. I left her by this box for two seconds and she was chewing on it. (P.S. I know that she is sitting on the oven, I promise it was very temporary while I was opening one box!)
Our beautiful girl loves the outdoors and all the sights, sounds and smells that it offers. She is a studier who must explore and experience everything. We are loving every minute with this sweet girl.
****UPDATE****
Landry is 27 inches long (82% for her age)
19 pounds (90%)







2 comments:
my 2nd was a an early eater too - and a pro at it from the start. Plus side is that he has been able to use a spoon and fork for like forever - his best motor skills. :) Happy 6th months!
She's so big Haley! Cutie patootie!
Post a Comment