Tuesday, November 17, 2009


First, everyone is getting better. I haven't taken Landry to the doctor, because I know that this is viral, but I might take her on Thursday just to make sure all this drainage isn't in her lungs or ears. She almost completely lost her voice yesterday and her little cry was so sad. It was just a whisper even when she looked ready to pop.
Anyways...
These pictures are from last week.
Here is our sweet girl waking up from a nap. Precious.

William got to the top of this thing and asked how to go down. I told him to get down it any way that he could.

So he slid on his armpits. It was so funny looking and these pictures don't do it justice.

At her four month check-up, they suggested that we start trying rice cereal. I say "trying" because it took William about two months to get the hang of eating cereal. Landry on the other hand already grabs our food, puts everything in her mouth, and always seems hungry. I thought she might be a little more ready than William had been. I was right. By the third day she was opening her mouth for bites and getting mad when I wasn't fast enough. This girl can eat!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

jessi said...

yay she's eating!!! and that's pretty funny about william sliding down on his arm pits.

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order