1. "Stop blowing your nose on the shower curtain!"
2. "You have to look at the potty and open the lid BEFORE you go, even if you are trying to keep an eye on your cartoon in the other room."
3. "Give the baby at least an inch of personal space, you are freaking her out."
4. "Don't take her diaper off and forget to tell me ever again."
5. "You may only have one Tums a day."
6. "Daddy shot the monkeys with the BB Gun, they are not under your bed anymore."
7. "I'll buy you a surprise if you can hold it 'til we get home." (I hate public restrooms, especially with a 3yr. old and an infant and sometimes I get really desperate)
8. "No I will not make macaroni and cheesefor breakfast."
9. "If you kiss your sister one more time you will be in time out."
10. "Stop eating the cinnamon from the jar."
10 months ago







1 comments:
Those are great! My favorites are #2 and #6! :)
Post a Comment