Every stinkin' year the fall hits us hard with illness. Earlier this week William started getting pretty sick. He was super congested, coughing, and running a low grade fever here and there. He is getting much better at this point.
Our main concern was that he not give this vicious cold to his sister.
We put a t.v. in his room (to keep him occupied and away from sis). We used hand sanitizer non-stop, but still you can't stop this boy from kissing on his little sister.
So she caught it too. It hit her hard yesterday and last night was awful. She can't sleep. She can't breath. She sounds horrible. She doesn't want to eat. She cries when she coughs. You can hear the hoarseness in her little voice. It is awful and heartbreaking. Her sweet daddy took over at 3am and I found them in the living room this morning at 8 (her wide awake in her swing, Chad crashed in the fetal position on the love seat).

I imagine that we will end up back at the doctor's office this week. Keep our sweet baby in your prayers. I think it is terrifying for a tiny baby to have a fever and sound so stopped up.
I imagine that we will end up back at the doctor's office this week. Keep our sweet baby in your prayers. I think it is terrifying for a tiny baby to have a fever and sound so stopped up.








1 comments:
I hope everyone is your house starts feeling better soon! Audrey may have her first little cold too. She didn't feel well yesterday and had a runny nose. I'm waiting for her to wake up for the day to see how she feels.
Post a Comment