When I have my act together, rare as it may be, we walk to school. When the weather is good and I am not out running errands, I walk to pick William up. He LOVES it when we walk to get him. Today I left early so I grabbed the camera and documented our journey.
First I load up Landry
We walk down the street and then through the "woods" on this sidewalk. If you look behind Landry, there is tons of bamboo. The deer bed down in the bamboo and then I spook them as I come by. This always manages to scare the fire out of me as they jump up and run.
William's school is across the street at the top of this hill.
Now we have brother. He runs the whole time, but I got him to stop for one picture.
He runs away from me.
Then he runs back to me. We repeat this pattern until the street at the bottom of the hill. He calls that the "finish line" where he waits for me and walks with me the rest of the way.
*****************************************
The other night temps were down in the low fifties, but we didn't want to turn the heater on. I covered William in this extra blanket and he was so cozy that he wanted Landry to join him.
I swear that she thinks we are all weirdos.
The other day we loaded up to go to spooktacular at Fiesta Texas. When we arrived in San Antonio, it was rainy and yucky. We settled for going to Bass Pro Shop to look at the animals. For the first time EVER we actually went in just to look and didn't spend a dime.
Chad put Landry in the Bjorn and then covered her in his jacket. Precious!
She was so happy and cozy.







5 comments:
Cute pictures! I wish we could walk Ava to school and burn off some of that extra energy!! Love the pictures in Daddy's coat!
Fun pics! We totally go to Bass Pro Shop just to see the animals. I think my kids must think it's the SA Zoo!
that is so cute of Landry and Daddy, she looks like him!
this is my favorite post!
I feel like all my other posts have been for nothing. Everyone loves this one. I have even gotten two phone calls about it. Crazy! What did I do right this time?
Post a Comment