***Update***
The cinnamon rolls were delish and we are still shamefully snacking on them.
I have some funny Will stories and then tomorrow's post is all about Landry.Yesterday William, Landry and I went to visit my grandfather who had just gotten out of the hospital. On the way to San Antonio, William and I had the following conversation...
W - Lets play a game on the way to San Tonio.
M - Okay.
W - Lets play I Fy (I Spy - William can't say "s" when it is attached to a consonant, so words like 'spy' or 'spider' start with an f but 'silly' or 'say' starts with an s)
M - Okay.
W - Lets start playing when we get to the Rocky Mountains.
M - How do you know about the Rocky Mountains? (I was very impressed at this point)
W - I don't know, I just see them and I know.
M- We have never been to the Rocky Mountains.
W - Okay, we can start playing when we get to the tree Mountains instead.
(he was referring to the hills on the drive to San Antonio, I came to realize that the "Rocky Mountains" are the hills that I-10 is actually carved through thus showing the exposed rock)
Today before his nap, he asked me to tell him a story. I told him a fairly p.g. version of Little Red Riding Hood (no killing or eating) and he was enthralled. At the end of the story he told me to tell it again, but make the wolf a hippo. After my hippo version he requested a cow. That is where I drew the line and made him go to sleep, but I love his imagination.
The other day as Chad left for work William called out...
"Daddy, be nice to your clients today!"
Right now he is sleeping upside down, on top of all his pillows, with two swords, one airplane, and a pair of shoes on his bed. His lamp is turned with all five lights aimed at him. This is not how I left him for nap time.
He is our ham and we adore him.







1 comments:
What a cutie! Those cinnamon rolls look yummy!
Post a Comment