Somehow I lost all the pics from William's birthday party. We celebrated his birthday and my grandfather's together last weekend with family in San Antonio. Fortunately, my aunt took alot of pics, but I am still really sad. I still have the pics from his actual birthday that we spent in Abilene.
I thought that sharing these pics might make me feel better (they are the only ones that made it on to the computer before magically being deleted from the memory card).
L.B. is a chunky monkey.
This is one of her favorite ways to sleep. Her feet have to be off the pillow, she must be on her tummy and squeezed between the couch and pillow. This position helps me get living room chores (where I can keep an eye on her) finished while Will sleeps every afternoon.








1 comments:
I'm sure you've heard this a lot...but Landry looks just like you! She's precious!
Post a Comment