So I know that everyone thinks their kid is the smartest, most advanced child on earth, but I know that mine are :-)

Landry has great head control. Here she is at tummy time (only six weeks old).

Super Baby!

Here she is in her Bumbo. She isn't ready to stay in it for an extended amount of time, but she does great in it for a minute or two.
Landry has great head control. Here she is at tummy time (only six weeks old).
Super Baby!
Here she is in her Bumbo. She isn't ready to stay in it for an extended amount of time, but she does great in it for a minute or two.
Landry is also a scooter. I put her in her crib in one position and find her in a completely different location at a different angle. She can't be left on a couch or bed, because she kicks and pushes with her feet and moves all over the place.
I have yet to catch her amazing grin on camera. She stops and stares at the camera every time I get it out. She saves her meanest scowls and pretty smiles for brother. He has her well trained. He sticks his tongue out at her and when she sticks her tongue out, he cheers and laughs and this always makes her smile.
I have yet to catch her amazing grin on camera. She stops and stares at the camera every time I get it out. She saves her meanest scowls and pretty smiles for brother. He has her well trained. He sticks his tongue out at her and when she sticks her tongue out, he cheers and laughs and this always makes her smile.








0 comments:
Post a Comment