Nothing, nope, nada... a weekend full of contractions has gotten us nowhere. I informed the midwife that I was ready to go ahead and have this baby and she just laughed. She said the second is always worse than the first because your body is stretched and has done this before and is far more sensitive. So no baby news. I am on weekly appointments now. They are really nothing more than me driving to San Antonio to have my blood pressure taken, but that's the way these things go. She did say that if I wanted to start staying with people in San Antonio, that wouldn't be a bad idea, but that seems pretty unrealistic. William has school and swim lessons here in Kerrville, so I'll stick it out here. She also said that they have had patients make it from Corpus and west of Uvalde, so I really don't have that bad of a drive. I know that every minute she spends in my womb is better for her, but I am REALLY ready for her arrival. Keep this delivery in your prayers if you think about it. I am hoping for no to few medical interventions and a very smooth delivery (I would like to throw 'painless' in there too, but that might be a tad bit unrealistic).
8 months ago







1 comments:
eeek - I better hurry and get my gift in the mail (that has been sitting by my door for a while now, just waiting to be taken to the post office). It sounds like if I don't hurry, she will be the gift.
You will be in my prayers!
Post a Comment