Tuesday, June 9, 2009

tummy time


Sorry that this clip is so long. I edited it down, but the original kept uploading. Here is Landry moving in my tummy. I had a dress on or else I would have filmed bare belly.

9 comments:

Aunt Debby said...

I think she saw that baby-gaga ticker and said "there is no way I'm going to wait 25 more days"! Ha, and you thought William was active, looks like she'll be running circles around him soon - how exciting!

Jenn said...

That is so awesome Hailey!! You're "IN" for the freebie. Just let me know ASAP after she's born! Can't wait!

jessica said...

woo hoo she wants to come out!!!

Mary Ann "Ammie" said...

Landry reminds me so much of how Julie moved around when I was pregnant with her!!

Mary Ann

Jeannie said...

That is too cool! It makes me teary eyed to know Lora has one kicking in her, too!! Landry is really active!!

Gail said...

SOOO COOL!!! Great idea! Love it! She had some good moves in there! :)

momma cyndy said...

the only time my pregnancy moved around like that, there were twins pushing each other.......

Haley said...

Thank you, mom, for your continuous reminders that I look big enough to be carrying twins :-)

karen said...

Cool video!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order