For some reason pregnancy seems to have zapped my love of photos. I'll come back around. Don't worry. With or without pictures...it is time for a post.
Last weekend I headed to Corpus for a baby shower. It was wonderful and so beautifully done. I loved getting to visit and see so many people. They were so generous and Landry is now set up with some great outfits, much of her bedding, and I used gift cards to buy all the essentials this week. I feel much more prepared.
The weird part about this weekend was that I went alone. I left William with Chad for the weekend. It was great sleeping through the night and sleeping in the next morning. William doesn't wake up at night, but I do when I sleep next to Chad. Chad is a mover and shaker in his sleep and I am too big right now to avoid his side of the bed, so sleeping alone was nice. William is the reason I am usually up by 7:30, so sleeping 'til 8:30 was awesome.
Chad and William had a great "boys weekend." When I dropped William off with Chad (at his work) so I could hit the road, William told me, "Bye mommy, it is time for boys weekend." You can tell that he was broken-hearted to have daddy all to himself this weekend (sarcasm). They did lots of guy stuff and were able to hang out with Mimi K and Paw Paw for a little bit.
William LOVES his daddy for one simple reason...daddy does not make him ride in a shopping cart. I'm sure he loves his daddy for a million other reasons, but the shopping cart one is what I get to hear about almost daily, so he enjoyed his time of freedom.
This week was my last day as a teacher at Children's Day Out. William will start back with the summer session in two weeks, but mommy is officially unemployed and waiting on baby number two.
Speaking of Landry, I visited my midwife again this week and registered at the hospital. All is well so far. They are going to start "checking" my progress at my next appointment and they are going to continue doing that at every weekly appointment. They wouldn't normally make a person go through that many exams, but they want to keep a close eye on how I am progressing because we live one hour from the hospital. I would love a speedy labor and delivery, but I do need enough time to get to the hospital.
Okay, enough of a rambling post. Sorry for the lack of pictures. As soon as William wakes up I will take some pictures of him :-)
8 months ago







1 comments:
Will had it right on his comment the first time....he is a treasure!
Post a Comment