Landry isn't here...she is still in my tummy making it next to impossible for me to breathe, but William has been wearing BIG BOY UNDERWEAR for three days!!! He even made it accident free on a trip to San Antonio and a movie yesterday (we only had to pull over three times ;-). Keep your fingers crossed that he sticks with this routine. We used the timer method...setting a timer after each trip to the toilet to remind us when it might be time to try again...and it has worked well. I am trying it without the timer today, so wish me luck. He goes back to school in two weeks, so I am hoping that he will do great when he transitions back to the classroom.
9 months ago







2 comments:
Congrats Will! What a big boy! and...way to go pregnant momma for getting him there! :)
I was sad :( not to be able to make your shower - my family was in town for the weekend - but you should be expecting something in the mail...before baby girl comes!
I hope today was succesfull!!!
Yipee....you tell him only big boys that don't wear diapers get to drink Dr. Pepper...that should do it. Of course then he'll want one and then we all know what happens next!
Post a Comment