Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cousins, Bats and Cupcakes!

I finally uploaded some pictures, but I am on our old computer (no editing) and these are from our tiny camera, so excuse the quality.
For mother's day we visited Chad's family on Saturday and then some of my family on Sunday. When we were with William's cousins on Saturday, we attempted to get a picture of the boys together. Here are our attempts.
Daylan, Kaiden, & William
Taking Care of the Baby
Playing Chase
This weekend we headed to Austin so Chad could take an intensive review course for his state license exam. William and I spent Friday hanging out at Cabela's, Target, the Hotel Room and the Hotel Pool. We stayed at the hotel that is right on bat bridge, so that evening we walked down to the hill and watched the thousands of bats head out for their nightly insect feast. After the bats Chad and William hit the pool one more time. The next day William and I got to watch storms roll in from our 12th floor hotel room (very cool) and we got to hang out with my friend Julie. Julie and I taught second grade together and were part of the huge group of teachers that were pregnant at the same time. I hadn't seen Julie in a little over a year and I LOVED getting to catch up with her. We didn't get to see her little boy Cason (he was out of town) but we loved spending time with his mama. The weather was wet and for some reason I never thought to take my camera out, but we got to experience some Austin favorites...Gueros for lunch and Hey Cupcake for dessert. It was great!
Rolling down the Hill at Bat Bridge
(which I distinctly remember doing as a child at this same spot)
MUSCLES! (this pic is also a little test to see if Chad ever looks at the blog)
Swimming

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order