I really find health updates boring...well, I really find most posts without pictures boring...so let me start off by saying I'm sorry for a boring post.
I have a stinkin' ear infection - my third in the past 8 months, I think I need tubes (just kidding). Poor, Poor William has EVERYTHING! He is coughing, wheezing, runny nosing, barfing, and other less polite things. I think he must have a virus on top of a virus on top of allergies. The little guy is miserable, but still in a really good mood and running around like most two-year-olds do until a fever knocks them down. Thankfully we have avoided the fever, but have had a fun filled 24 hours full of baths, making and remaking beds, and TONS of laundry. Keep him and his immune system in your prayers as his little body fights to get rid of all this junk. It doesn't help that the weather has been chaotic and every single child at mother's day out is sick too.
On top of all of this, Chad and I are finishing up finals. Chad is getting so close to graduating and I am officially half way through the 60 hour degree program after this semester!! I'm actually having to slow down and take one less class or else I will end up with a newborn and starting my practicum hours (actual counseling in a clinical setting) at the same time - not a good idea unless they want to let me do marital counseling while nursing a baby.
Have a happy weekend!
10 months ago







2 comments:
Oh no Haley!! Poor things!! Hope you guys get well soon!
Counseling + Nursing = Distraction
Not a good idea!
I am so sorry to hear about William! Isn't it crazy how kids just bounce right back, though! Hope you all get to feeling better soon!
Post a Comment