***UPDATE***The "I lost Chad Warner" comments continued well into the evening. I am usually a few steps behind Will and then I catch up. Eventually I figured out that earlier in the day I had given Will his daddy's old drivers license. I didn't say anything about it, I just handed it to him, so I had completely forgotten about it. Poor kid had lost the license.
We drove Chad to work this morning (because we are picking him up to go out after work and didn't want to leave a car there). On our way home, I asked Will if he wanted a breakfast taco. Here is where the conversation went from there...
W - No, I am too messy with a taco. Buy a taco for mommy and a tortilla for William.
Me - Okay.
A few minutes of silence then...
W - Hey mommy, is the donut store open? (Every now and then I might happen to lie to him and say places are closed when they aren't)
Me - Yes.
W - HOOOOO-RAY!
Me - Um, do you want donuts instead?
W - Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Pleeeeeease!
Of course I said yes and he got his donuts.
Later in the day....
W - Mommy (shouting from his room)!! I lost Chad Warner.
Me - daddy?
W - Yes, where is daddy?
Me - Work
W - Oh, I thought I lost him
Today we are spring cleaning...like the kind of cleaning where you make more of a mess than you started with until you get to the point where things are a little more organized. I pulled out a box of baby stuff and started setting aside things to give away. I put the few bottles that we had with William in new box and William asked if baby Landry would drink from those. Realizing that it might be pretty shocking for him when Landry nurses, I decided to explain how she will eat.
Me - Landry will drink milk from mommy's boobies.
Will cracked up until he looked at me and realized I was serious.
W - Oh, I drink from the fridge and Landry drinks from boobies and daddy drinks from fridge. I'll go get you some water (then he brought me a cup of water).
I'm not sure he gets it, but hopefully he'll catch on once she gets here.
This child is random and hilarious. I love every day with him.







2 comments:
AWESOME!!
Williamisms are the best part of my day! I love reading about al the funny things he says! Keep Blogging!
Post a Comment