I was bent over in the yard fixing a hose when William walked up behind me with a tape measure and measured my rear end and said, "Mommy, your hiney is two dollars." Chad then chimed in that he thought mommy's hiney was more like five dollars (thanks).
This morning I gave into William's request for donuts because I felt really bad about waking him up while it was still dark outside. I handed him his bag of donut holes and his two pigs in a blanket (and yes, he ate all of that). A few minutes later I heard him say, "This is awesome!" I turned around and he was happily gazing into his bag of food, smiling.
I really do have tons of new pictures of William and I will eventually upload them, but I have this new, nice, fast computer and I hate the thought of putting anything on it. I'll get around to it.
8 months ago







2 comments:
I love hearing (or reading) the things that he says! :)
Well, this is a cute story, but if you think I'm commenting on a "hiney", you must think I'm even dumber than I look!
Post a Comment