Monday, March 9, 2009

bad guys

Being a boy, William is already getting into the whole 'bad guy' 'good guy' thing and likes to have battles between his toys, wrestle with daddy, "sword" (made from soft foam) fight with daddy, and crash his vehicles. That sums up the stage he is going through right now. So, today as we checked out at H.E.B. (always an adventure) William was chatting with the sweet bagger lady. She then traded with a tall skinny boy with wild, long dark hair that frizzed out everywhere. William looked up and said loudly and clearly, "MAMA, IS THAT GUY A BAD GUY?" "LOOKS LIKE A BAD GUY." I honestly had no idea what to say. I just told him that no, that man is a very nice man and then quickly walked away. To tell the truth, he would have made a pretty good villain in a movie.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

One time in HEB, Allen asked me if the checker was a boy or a girl. Seriously, you couldn't tell. I was mortified and didn't know what to say. Poor kid, I couldn't answer him. He kept asking too.

Anonymous said...

He must take after Aunt Diana...when she was little she asked this poor checker missing a few front teeth if the tooth fairy left her any money! Grandma about passsed out.

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order