Wednesday, March 4, 2009

sorry it has been so long...

We are in the middle of midterms and adjusting to Chad's new schedule. He is getting into a routine and we are falling into a schedule, but it has taken a while. He has TONS of paperwork that has to get done in his office (for obvious privacy reasons) so he is learning to get all of that stuff taken care of in between all the other things that come up and his actual counseling and group therapy schedule.
William is cute as ever. He says so many precious things, especially about baby Landry. Yesterday I was sewing some things for her and he climbed up on the table and told me, "I'm just going to sit here and see what you are making for MY baby Landry Beth." He always refers to her as his baby Landry. He is already in love with her and I am just praying that this affection continues when she arrives and takes some of the attention away.
Landry is a wiggler. She moves non-stop from about seven at night until seven in the morning. Right now I am able to sleep through it for the most part, but I am worried about when she gets bigger (and when she gets here). She moves more than William did, and if you know William and how active he is now, that is a scary thought. Otherwise all is well. I still get nauseaous, but I have made it two weeks without actually vomitting. Heartburn is the other killer with this preganancy, but I can handle that.
This past weekend my sister Jessica and brother Jason came for a visit. We had a great time hanging out with them and all the kids from Aggies for Christ that came to work with the church youth group (which was our last youth activity at our church).
Okay, I have to go write two paragraphs each about TWENTY journal articles on postpartum depression for one of my classes - which wouldn't be so bad if I could write the summaries and opinions without having to find and read all those articles. YIKES!

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order