At the grocery store today I was busily unloading the cart while William sat in the front seat of the cart. I glanced up and saw that he was holding a magazine sideways and looking at it, but knowing that none of the magazines in H.E.B. could possibly have a centerfold, I didn't think anything of it. I finally got up to his end of the cart and saw that my son (who was sitting out in the center aisle in clear view of all who walked by) was in fact holding a magazine up and looking at a centerfold of a woman in a bikini. When I asked him what he was doing he responded, "I'm just looking at the magazine of a mommy in a bathing suit." All women are mommies to William, but part of me thinks he already appreciates a pretty one when he sees it. I about died.
8 months ago







1 comments:
That kid makes me laugh!
Post a Comment