About a week ago I noticed that the time change was this weekend and mentioned it to Chad. That was the last time either of us thought about it until this morning when we pulled into our full church parking lot. Oops! This wouldn't have been so bad if this hadn't been our last official Sunday at this church. So not only did we miss class, but Chad missed teaching his last class. We felt pretty bad, but so many people were on Spring Break that it wasn't too big of a deal.
On a way more fun note, I have convinced Chad that we need to attempt gardening this year and our TINY garden is officially in the making. We are off to the store for some more dirt and compost. I'll post pictures if I can get anything to grow. Wish us luck.
10 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment