William LOVES purple. It is his favorite color. If you meet William and spend a little time with him, he will eventually ask you what your favorite (fravrit) color is so that he can tell you that he loves purple.
William is super excited about Landry, but he is already being more clingy towards me. This may be due, in part, to the fact that I can't carry him around as much as I used to. So the other day I told William that he could pick out the outfit that Landry would wear home from the hospital. I told him that this would be a very special outfit from big brother William. He liked that idea (and then he told me not to scream when I have Landry - he may have watched one too many baby delivery shows with me). William said he wanted Landry to have a "purple suit." I'm not sure where he got the word suit from, but I get the idea of what he wants. Here is the hard part. Newborn layette sets are pretty much blue, pink, or gender neutral. I haven't found any purple. So today I went on etsy.com (great website for homemade goods) and found a lady that makes these really cute onesies. I wrote her and asked her to make a newborn onesie and hat for Landry and told her that William loved purple. She wrote back and agreed to make Landry a custom onesie and hat that will both be embroidered with her name in purple and using purple ribbon for the bows for $18...Yay!
I'm so excited to get them in the mail and I think William will be really happy with "his choice."
In other more depressing news, we went to meet Chad for lunch at a tiny (delicious) hamburger place in Center Point today. Our waitress had just enough of a tummy that you could tell she was pregnant. She is due two weeks before me. I look like a beached whale compared to her! When did I get so big?
P.S. UPDATE on the previous post...I (actually Chad) figured out that I was a week ahead on my school schedule, so nothing is actually due until next week...Whoop!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Purple and other Random Things
at 3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
That outfit is sooo cute! I can't wait to see Miss Landry in her purple suit. :)
Thanks. He informed Chad when he got home from work that Landry's "purple suit" was going to come in the mail.
Post a Comment