This morning we woke up to a beautiful, chilly day. Chad took William out for donuts with his friend Matt and his little girl Claire. When they returned home, we were all ready to start our busy day. We have about a million projects to complete around our house, laundry is stacked a mile high and I have two projects due in school next week. If you know Chad and I well, you know that we are EXPERT procrastinators. So with all these things on our 'to do' list we loaded up in the car and headed to Fiesta Texas for a few hours.
We had a blast. Will is tall enough to ride so many rides this year and they added a whole new kids area.
He was such a big boy and did several rides all by himself.


Here is the bad news...pregnant women aren't allowed to do ANYTHING at Fiesta Texas...not even the train. So my season pass will serve to get me through the gate to take pictures for the next three months. After that I will be free to return to my rides, but I will have a newborn with me, which might also add a slight hitch in my roller coaster dreams. I did manage to sneak on a few of the milder rides by wearing Chad's big jacket, but I didn't push it too much. Chad kept daring me to try to get on a ride and then act appalled if a ride operator dared to suggest I might be pregnant. I couldn't do it. 
Chad got to squeeze into all the rides with William. We all had a great time!








0 comments:
Post a Comment