We went to the San Antonio Zoo to celebrate my birthday. We had lots of fun seeing all the animals. I am not sure if it was the cloudy weather or cool temps, but all the animals were out and running around and the lions were even roaring.

William ran from exhibit to exhibit and only paused to really check out the ones he loved (hippos, turtles, birds, monkeys).

Our favorite part was feeding the Lory's. Chad had them fighting over the nectar in his hands and I got one to sit in my hand forever and eat. William liked to tell them, "Hey bird, come here...I have food for you!"

I just think William looks so old in this last picture. It shows how tall he is getting.


William ran from exhibit to exhibit and only paused to really check out the ones he loved (hippos, turtles, birds, monkeys).
Our favorite part was feeding the Lory's. Chad had them fighting over the nectar in his hands and I got one to sit in my hand forever and eat. William liked to tell them, "Hey bird, come here...I have food for you!"
I just think William looks so old in this last picture. It shows how tall he is getting.








2 comments:
I saw that last picture on your facebook and the first thing that popped into my head was that he had grown since I saw him at the wedding!! He looks so tall! Love the venue appropriate shirt. Glad he's over the trauma of that bird that bit him.
You know me...we would have been late to the zoo in order to do laundry if none of his animal shirts were clean. He always has to match what we are doing (his Valentines shirts are washed and ready for school next week). Chad has no clean underwear though...maybe I should rethink my priorities :-)
Post a Comment