Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's a...

We went to the midwife today and had a sonogram. She told us the gender within five seconds of putting the thingy to my belly. It would ruin all the fun if I told you just this second what it is, so I am going to drag this out just a little bit and see if you will actually read this post in order, or if you are skipping down to the bottom to see the big news. Either way it is so exciting.

The funny thing about this pregnancy is that I took the first pregnancy test after a week of William thanking God for the baby at night during his prayers. Apparently William is a very aware child, because once again...

William was right,


It's a

GIRL!

Now here is some other big news. A few weeks ago when Chad and I went to the conference in Fort Worth we spent some time working on baby names and reached a name we both love...

LANDRY BETH WARNER!

Of course we went shopping as soon as we found out. Here is her first dress...

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Landry Beth! What a great day!

Jim said...

Yee haw! That's great! Love the name, and I can't tell you how cool I think it is that William was right again. (Be nice to that child. Who knows what other powers he possesses?)

Mindi Tipps said...

I'm so excited for you! I don't have a boy to compare but I can tell you that I LOVE having a daughter. And, there's something special about seeing you husband hold your little girl!

LOVe the name! Landry...it's so sweet!

Melanie "Meme" Burris said...

I love that name! Cute, cute, cute!

Lora said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys, and I also LOVE the name! :)

Amy B. said...

Yay! So excited for you. Can't wait to see pics of Landry!

Anonymous said...

we went shopping that same day too and bought her some clothes;)

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order