Monday, February 16, 2009

Updates

All is well here. We are enjoying preparing for a baby girl. I had no idea how excited we would be, but we are pretty thrilled. I have been working on her wardrobe and Chad has been preparing her nursery. I have come to the conclusion that I am not really a pink person, but I love dresses, so it has been fun finding great deals on some cute dresses that aren't all pink. I am a BARGAIN HUNTER...so she already has thirteen dresses and two pairs of shoes for under a $100. I'm officially out of birthday money, so I guess my shopping stops here, but I think she will have plenty. I went through all of William's clothes and found everything that is gender neutral ... there wasn't much, but I think she will be all right in some blue p.j.'s. William is still surprised that everyone else is surprised that it is a girl. He literally looked at the sonographer and nodded (in a, duh! sort of way) when she told him it was a girl. He is adjusting to the baby having a name, but I think it is growing on him (at first he would only call her sister or girl).
Chad started his new job today. He just called in to report that everything is going well and he likes the counselor that is showing him the ropes. Keep him in your prayers and the people that he is helping. Okay, that is it for now...I have to go start dinner for my boys.

3 comments:

Lora said...

Thanks for the update, and I love the new header! It looks great. We can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

Cass said...

YAY!! Even though I already commented on facebook, I had to comment again. I can't wait to see your little baby girl. So exciting. And way to go, William! What a smart boy!

Julia said...

I understand how you feel about pink. I was the same way. I also vowed I would NEVER put the big bows on my daughter's head. I still haven't, but I am getting the urge! There is something about little girls. They make you do things you never thought you would do! Congratulations and have FUN with Landry!!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order