Our blog appears to be having some technical difficulties, but in the mean time...
here are some conversations as of late...
Chad - William Stop Kicking Me.
William - I am not kicking you, I am punching you with my feet.
Here is a small sample of what it is like to ride in a car with William (I am not making this up, this was a small portion of our conversation on the way home from the post office today). Read this as quickly as possible, because that is the way it went.
W - Who made the bridge?
Me - The bridge builders.
W - Who made the river?
M - God.
W - Who made the rocks?
M - God.
W - Who made the police car?
M - Police car makers.
W - I love Chili's.
W - I love mac and cheese at Chili's.
W - I ate a snack. It is in my tummy. The snack is all gone in my tummy.
Who made that car?
M - Chevy.
W - But who?
This goes on and on and on and on and on. We bought him a dvd player for long trips. Can you see why?
10 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment