William pretty much gets whatever he wants whenever he wants from all of his grandparents and great grandparents. My mom is no exception. When we were in Corpus a few weeks ago William talked my mom into outlining his whole body with chalk.


Then he convinced her to outline the cat.

Then he convinced her to lay down and let him outline her.

I think my mom probably thought she had gotten away with me not posting these pictures, but I finally uploaded all the pictures on my camera and this classic moment in Nana and William history just had to be shared.
Then he convinced her to outline the cat.
Then he convinced her to lay down and let him outline her.
I think my mom probably thought she had gotten away with me not posting these pictures, but I finally uploaded all the pictures on my camera and this classic moment in Nana and William history just had to be shared.








0 comments:
Post a Comment