Wednesday, December 17, 2008

baby update and Sonic

I just got back from visiting my midwife (whom I adore). No big news except that the heart rate is super fast which leads my midwife to vote that this baby is a girl. I expected to have two boys in a row, William keeps telling people that it is a sister and Chad was with me on it being a boy. We will find out who is right in February.
Ok, on to another funny thing that William did (he is full of these moments). Yesterday I was DYING for a grilled cheese sandwich, but I was too nauseous to mess with the bread, butter and cheese at home, so I figured I could make it to Sonic without barfing (I was wrong, but that is a story for another day). Once at Sonic I ordered two drinks - hooray for happy hour - and two grilled cheese sandwiches and then said, "and that will be it, thank you" before he could offer me ten other things. William was in the backseat and suddenly screamed, "AND FRENCH FRIES, AND THAT WILL BE IT, THANK YOU!" I thought it was pretty funny, but I still didn't let him get fries.

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order