Yesterday I dragged William to the Kerrville mall because that is where the GNC is located and I needed some more prenatal vitamins. I was enticed by all the sale signs and decided to run through one store even though the mall was packed and William was roaming free (as opposed to being strapped in a stroller). I told William, "Hey lets go run through the lingerie section and look for something for Aunt Erica's shower." Even though he didn't have the slightest idea what I was talking about, he replied, "Oh, okay mommy." As soon as we entered the section William spotted a bright pink bra with stars all over it hung right at his level. He immediately ran over to grab it and shouted back to me, "Oh, mommy! Star boobies for Erica!" It was a classic moment in two-year-old boy history.
8 months ago







3 comments:
Awesome! That made me laugh so hard!
Hahah...tears in my eyes laughter...haha :)
I'm sure she would love the stars!
Post a Comment