William is going to be in my sister's wedding in January. I told him he was getting all dressed up for it and he asked if he could wear his pirate costume. I told him no, that he would be wearing a tux. This is when someone in the room explained a tux to him as sorta like a penguin. William really latched onto this theory. He now refers to Happy Feet (the penguin movie) everytime we talk about Erica and Ryan. When I took him yesterday to buy new shoes for the wedding, he demanded to wear his "Happy Feet Shoes" out of the store. To top it all off, he is also asking to wear a hat in the wedding - maybe because he wore a hat with his pirate costume - I'm not really sure. I just think it is funny watching this wild trip that his imagination is taking him on in preparation for one little walk down the aisle that we are all praying he makes without incident.
10 months ago







1 comments:
That's funny! Do you think Erica would be ok with a top hat with the tux? :-) he he he
Post a Comment