Monday, December 1, 2008

Baby Update

I just got back from a sonogram and visit with my midwife. The baby measured at 9 and half weeks, but my midwife thinks it is about seven days off and I agree. I am starting to feel a little better which shouldn't start until ten weeks, and we can already hear the heartbeat, and I have a really big uterus. I know, I thought that was funny too. First they got onto me for losing weight and I was thinking that can't be true because all my pants are too tight and I am still a big girl, but then she showed me how much of my stomach was already baby. Who knew? I guess the second time around your body knows what it is doing and gets going a little faster. Anyways, the baby is healthy and was dancing all around. He/She is about the size of a kiwi. All is well. I will go again in three weeks because we are flying out of state for Christmas and she wanted to get one more check-up in before we left. I'll post sonogram pictures when I finish all my finals and papers for school.

Happy Late Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kiwi....kind of a cute name if you ask me :)
Glad all is well with little baby Kiwi.

Anonymous said...

awww baby Kiwi

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order