Monday, November 24, 2008

William-isms

William says funny things...
To Chad: "No, talk nicely" during their heated conversation about what to eat for dinner (I am out of the food business for the time being).
In the car last night after sniffing for about thirty seconds: "I smell a dinosaur!"
"I want to color this," carrying a pregnancy book open to a page with black and white drawings of vaginal delivery positions - classic.
"I want some hot tea," after seeing me with a cup - he has never had hot tea, but I think he assumes all adult's drinks are good.
"Just one more Dorfa or Yego." Translates to "May I please watch one more Dora the Explorer or Diego the Animal rescuer?" Can you tell that mommy and daddy have been trying to finish up school work and deal with mommy's sickness and the poor child is getting to watch cartoons?

0 comments:

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order