So we have been planning for this trip to Pennsylvania for a long time and William has been really excited about getting to ride on an airplane... until he actually saw the plane. He walked all the way down the ramp, got to the plane door, saw the flight attendants, screamed at the top of his lungs and ran back toward the airport at full speed past the tons of soldiers that were on our flight. Chad quickly dropped everything and caught him before he could actually make it past the gate agent. They had to stand at the door and let everyone get on while William considered actually getting on this huge thing. I went onto the plane and got the carseat set up. After a few minutes they came onto the plane and William was happy as could be. He was fine from that point forward and we had two very successful flights. We sat in the midst of tons of young soldiers returning from basic training (I started to tear up everytime I looked at them because they were so young and I am so hormonal). They were sweet as could be to William and everyone knows that flying with nice people when you have a kid makes everything better. We spent all day today in Philadelphia and we are now in the Poconos amidst the snow. I'll upload pictures soon.
8 months ago







1 comments:
I'd turn around and run off that plane too!
Post a Comment