William ponders why he should give candy away to complete strangers in funny looking costumes.
Somehow I failed to get his first trick-or-treating on film. We let him go to one neighbors house. She gets WAY into halloween. She was all dressed up as a cat and gave William two candy bars. He thought it was the greatest thing on earth. After that we walked to the church that William goes to school at (and I where I work). They were having a fall festival. They had the entire upstairs for toddlers. Everything was just his size and he loved all the games and candy. While we were there, my parents suddenly walked in. They had decided to surprise us and see William in his costume. We got to hang out with them the rest of the weekend.
William and My parents at the festival.William and his friend Tatum (my co-teacher's daughter) checking out the Festival







0 comments:
Post a Comment