Monday, November 10, 2008

conversations with a 2 year old

On our way to run errands this morning in our front yard this conversation took place....
Will - "Momma, big dog poo poo"
Me - "Yucky, don't step on it"
W - "I not step on it, don't worwy, I kick it"
M - "William gross, wipe your shoes in the grass"
W - "I try" as he rubs the unpooped shoe in the grass
M - "Okay, lets just take your shoes off and leave them outside. We will go back in and get new ones"
W - "But de dinosaur will get my shoes"
M - "No he won't, have you ever seen a dinosaur in our front yard?"
W - takes off his shoes and yells to the neighborhood, "No get my shoes dinosaur"

After getting new shoes on and running our errands we returned home. William jumped out of the car and seemed genuinely surprised as he announced that no dinosaur had gotten his shoes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you gotta watch out for those dinosaurs though.

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order