Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fire Trucks are Cold

Today the fire truck came to school. As you can imagine, William was excited. I have pictures because I bribed William's teacher to take my camera outside with them. I will upload those later.
Here is the conversation that took place after I had picked William up from class.
Will - Momma, my fire truck coloring book is cold!
Me - Why is it cold?
Will - It's so cold.
Nicky (my co-teacher) - William, is your coloring book cool?
Will - Ya, it is cool.
He is going through his speech explosion full of complete sentences and repeating everything that everyone says. It is just funny when he gets things crossed. To his credit, I am impressed that he recognizes that some words have multiple meanings.

4 comments:

Lora said...

I think every time I have the same reaction- what a smart boy! I also love the new picture on the side of Chad and William. What a cute family!

Mindi Tipps said...

I love hearing these William talking stories!

Cute new blog look too!

Julia said...

Haley, I just discovered your blog and I have had so much fun "catching up" with you! I can't believe you have such a big boy and I never knew it! William is just precious! I just wanted to let you know I was hanging around!

Julia said...

Haley, I just found your blog and I have had so much fun "catching up" with you and Chad. I can't believe you have such a big boy and I never knew it! William is such a cute, sweet boy! I just wanted you to know I was hanging around!

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order