If you know me well, you know that I am a teensy weensy bit insane about car and carseat safety. When I found out I was pregnant, I didn't run out to buy cute outfits like other moms (okay, that is a lie) but, I did immediately join ConsumerReports.com and start finding the safest of all the things I knew we were going to be buying. I checked everything: cribs, swings, bouncers, soap, sleepers and carriers but, I was most neurotic about carseats. It didn't take long to decide that William would always ride in a Britax.
This wonderful carseat was graciously given to us and carried our sweet child home from the hospital. When William turned one, we turned the carseat forward facing and it has served us well ever since. Being the big boy that William is, it was apparent that he was quickly nearing the end of this carseat's weight and height limits so for his second birthday we were given the 'Frontier' by Britax. This is another situation where much research and study went in to the selection of this carseat. The Frontier is the newest and best in the Britax line and should be the last carseat William ever needs. It came in the mail over the weekend. I get so excited about these things that I read the entire instruction manual last night. This carseat converts to a booster seat and is rated up to 100 pounds, so William better get used to this thing. There are so many things that we have no control over, it is nice to know that our baby is in the safest position possible when we are driving. Here is a picture of William hanging out in his new seat on the couch last night. He sat in it while he watched his current favorite cartoon, 'Wonder Pets.'
8 months ago







2 comments:
We have two Britax carseats and we love them. They are safe, soft and very comfy. I need to buy another soon. :( Ouch they sure are expensive. Good thing is our insurance reemburses us $50.
Haley, William is getting so big! What a cute little boy...so weird not saying baby anymore. :) Love the orange jammies.
Post a Comment