Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I can see the future...

These are the reasons I think we will one day make a visit to the Abilene E.R. Abilene is where Chad's father lives. He likes to make sure Will is tough and has experience with everything. He gave William his first b.b. gun before he could crawl. It is not that I mind these things. I want Will to experience as many things as possible. I'm just saying that when you get Chad and Steve together, there is some potential for injury in most of their activities. Here are some pictures to back up my point...

Tossing Will into the air - He of course LOVED it
Letting my Baby near water without his trusty life jacket :)
Letting him drive (both the grandpa's do that one)
Taking Will on a MOVING tractor
Letting Will get about THREE FEET from a Skunk
Taking Will on Scooter Rides (Will's favorite Abilene Pasttime) Letting William Reach for the OarThese are just a few of the more recent pictures that I was able to track down, but you get the idea. William will be raised to be an adventurer. Chad and Steve will make sure of that (and I secretly love it).


3 comments:

Shannon said...

What is it with these men trying to turn our boys into rough and tumble dudes? Jerry thinks Allen should be mowing, weed eating, using the blower, etc all by himself already. Geez. He'll cut off a toe or something. I know it.

SheridanLeftwich said...

I secretly love it, too. We just have to act like responsible parents.

Mindi Tipps said...

How often do you find yourself cringing around those two? =) Luckily I have a girl and Jeff hasn't tried to make her tuff-yet.

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order