Thursday, June 26, 2008

Two New Posts

So, remember a month ago when we took William to the e.r. and they sent us home with a prescription for an antibiotic? Apparently William never kicked that illness. Since then he has been a little puny and had a horrible appetite (except for ice cream - see the picture on left). One hour long doctor's appointment, two chest x-rays, three prescriptions and forty-five minutes at Walgreen's later we are hopefully on the way to recovery. The good news...no pneumonia (the doctor's original concern), but he does have some fluid in his right lung. His symptoms were presenting like asthma, but the doc is hoping those will go away when we clear up what he called, "really, really bad bronchitis."


When we got home, I sat down to read all the instructions on all the prescriptions. I heard William talking to and about the fish. I didn't think anything of it until I saw his table with his fish puzzle. All of the pieces were missing. When I walked into the living room, I said something I never thought I would say, "Will, we don't put fish in the fish tank!" He had put all of the pieces to the fish puzzle in the fish tank where he figured they belonged.

2 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

What a smart boy to put 'like' objects together! Make sense to me-fish go in the tank. I hope William recovers soon!

Gail said...

What a smart guy...he KNEW the fish had to be in the water to survive! haha...

LANDRY BETH

William's Second Birthday

William's First Two Years in Order